How do I change the video header in Integrity?

Hello,

I’d like to change the video header in Integrity. I made a slider in Slider Revolution. However, I don’t seem to have the page settings > Slider Settings :Above Masthead > Optional Background Video. I have no way of adding my own video. Please advise. Thanks, Lea

Hello Lea,

Thanks for writing in!

Just go to your homepage and find the “Edit Page” link in the admin bar.

When you are in the WP Editing screen, find the “Slider Settings: Above Masthead”;

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks for the reply @ruenel. The Slider Revolution is not available for me. Is this because the slider came bundled with a WordPress theme?

Hi Lea,

Instead of editing the page inside the cornerstone, you should click the edit page to see the Revolution Slider option.

Hope that helps.

Got it! Thanks for your help.

Hi Lea,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Nope. I still can’t change the video because I do not get the Slider Settings page. When I click on the Slider Settings: Above Masthead - I get a button that says, "Services (Updated).

Is this because I am unregistered on Slider Revolution? Was it bundled with the X theme? I had someone design my website a few years ago and he butchered it. He also didn’t give me the registration key - if there was one.

Hi Lea,

Would you mind sharing your credential so that we can check your page settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Lea,

I check your homepage and you have a list of Revolution sliders, please select the appropriate slider for your homepage.

Hope that helps.

Yay! Thanks.

Hello @lestorry,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.