How do I activate the layer slider

Hi,
The Revolution slider is giving me error after uploading the child theme and selecting Auto. This is how it appear on the website “Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias auto-home not found”. Check www.naotory.com

And the Layerslider wp is asking for license activation key.

How do I get past this hurdle?

Regards

Hello Victory,

Thanks for writing in!

“Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias auto-home not found” means that the slider does not exist. This usually happens when you import the Auto demo content while Rev Slider is not installed or active. To resolve this, you must import the Auto Slider. You can download the slider from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/69yq3t8o6afr3x4/auto-home.zip?dl=0 and then import this to your Rev slider panel. To know more about how you can import a slider, please check this out:

Meanwhile, you do not activate Layerslider or the Rev Slider plugin. These are bundled plugins. All updates will be provided through the Theme.co plugin repository. For mode details on how these plugins were integrated in the theme, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

The link https://www.dropbox.com/s/69yq3t8o6afr3x4/auto-home.zip?dl=0 is not working, I could not download and import the auto slider.

You can send it to my inbox [email remove] and I will download it.

Thanks

Regards

Hello Victory,

You should be able to download it here:

Just find the download button.

Once you have downloaded the .zip file, DO NOT unzip ot. You will have to import the whole zip file so that it will work.

If nothing is working, please provide us access to your site so that we can import it for you. By the way, we do not allow emails since we have different staff checking the threads in different timezones.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks it’s working!

You are most welcome!

How do link the “Read More” in the slider to an existing page or to an external link

Thanks

Hi @ugbosu,

Please edit the button layer, then under the Action tab, add the click action for your buttons:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.