How can I use slider revolution?

How can I use Slider Revolution? Looks like I have to enter an activation code

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have validated your Pro theme with your license code. In case if you have done that and installed the Slider Revolution plugin from our bundled plugin you can use it without any license since Slider Revolution plugin is our bundled plugin and it comes with our theme package.

Please have a look at our documentation Slider Revolution to learn more how to use Slider Revolution with our theme.https://theme.co/docs/revolution-slider

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s

We have validated pro but still Slider Revolution asks for a key (check out screenshot). Might it be because we use it in a staging site (beta.followme.aero)? We wondered anyways, because the installation from the design cloud “integrity business” did work but not for the slider.

Thanks for the help
Andreas

Hi Andreas,

You can still use the Revolution Slider even though you are using a staging area. On the other hand, the pre-built template of Revolution Slider needs a license key and the one we bundled is, you are the one who will create your own.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a, okay, I understand, for the themes I need a license which is not included but if I would like to make my own, that would be possible?

Next question then: Do you have any idea why the pre-build template is not showing the video after all on our site?

beta.followme.aero

Idea is to replace your video source just with our one we use currently at

followme.aero

Hi Andreas,

It seems that the attached Slider is not found on your website, there might a few different reasons which are listed below.

1. Slider is not imported properly.
  2. Slider is imported, but in different names or slug which is attached to the page.
  3. Slider is not attached to the page.

I would suggest you troubleshoot the above points, if that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

@tristup Hi Tristup

Thanks for offering help. I was not able to manage by myself. Could you have a look and tell me what you needed to do to have it fixed?

Additionally, where would I change the background video? This seems to be not from the slider and I did not find where to change it.

Thanks

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for sharing credentials. I went ahead and checked the Revolution slider, the slider has been imported and I have set the slider for the Homepage as per our demo. The video under the slider is coming from the Page settings.

To edit the slider and video please follow these steps

1. Go the Pages --> Edit with Pro
  2. Click on Setting Icon —>Site Settings --> Scroll Down to Slider Settings: Above Masthead

From here you can set video and change the slider that you want to display on the Homepage.

Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.