Homepage text moves on 4k screen

Hi there,
On my site stratusgroup.design, there is an issue with how the text displays on the homepage when viewed on larger screen sizes, specifically a 4k screen with resolution of (3840x2160). The text is supposed to be aligned on the left, but on large screens appears in the middle of the screen and jumps to the left when you start scrolling. I can’t find any way to rectify this issue, can you please help me figure out a solution to this problem? We would like it to align left on all screen sizes, and work as it does on standard laptop and desktop sizes. I have attached a couple of screenshots showing the issue.

Thanks for the help!

Hello @powrider686,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your site on a bigger screen and I can replicate your issue. Please edit your page and in your row settings, kindly disable the margin and the padding.

If that does not help, we would love to check your row settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.