Homepage Style Broken

Hey team,

My homepage (gtkpreschool.com) is broken, but it appears fine in the Pro Editor & fine on the staging site (staging2.gtkpreschool.com).

All I did was push the staging site live. What’s happening here?

Other (relevant?) info:

• Siteground is my host
  • I’m currently using Siteground’s SG Optimizer & Cloudflare CDN

Hello @kjroelke,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of the plugin conflict issue or cache issue. I would recommend you to clear your cache from the SG Optimizer & Cloudflare CDN. I would also suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Disabling CDN

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Yup! Tried all of that to no avail :confused:

Hello KJ Roelke,

Since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the SuperCacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

I have turned of the supercacher via cPanel, purged the cache and deactivated the SG Optimizer in the WP Dashboard, purged the Cloudflare cache, and turned on development mode (to bypass CDN delivery).

The issue still persists.

What’s our next step?

Hey KJ,

The Content’s generated CSS is not outputted. That surely is a result of your staging to live site migration. The process might be incomplete specifically not including post meta where the builder’s data resides. That includes the CSS to be generated on the frontend.

There is no solution to this but to revert your live site to a previous working version and since there’s no issue on the staging site when you updated everything, it’s safe to update the live site.

Hope that helps.

Weird.

Ok! Pushed another version live and the issue seems to have fixed itself.

Hi @kjroelke,

We’re glad that the issue is now solved on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.