Homepage not displaying properly

Although the X visual editor is displaying accurately, viewing the homepage of the site on desktop and mobile is not showing properly.
Disabling all plugins doesn’t make any difference and when changing theme it all falls into place, so it points to the theme and only the homepage.
Background image of sections disappear and elements are no longer in the right places.
Some help would be great. site is https://www.vanessatucker.com/
Thank you

Hey @manomano11,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked your site and it seems that you have installed Cache Enabler and that you are using Cloudflare. Please clear all your plugin caches and purge your site cache in the Cloudflare panel as well. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have checked all that you advise to do and as far as I know my PHP memory limit is set to max.
Nothing has changed.
I have sent a secure note, see above.
Thanks.

Hello @manomano11,

I have logged in and investigated your issue. I temporarily deactivated the Autoptimize and Cache Enabler. I went to X > Settings > System and cleared the “Style Cache”. When I check your homepage, it is displaying perfectly again.

Kindly check your site now.

Thank you Ruenel! I wasn’t aware of the style cache clearing in settings.

Hi @manomano11,

You’re welcome and we’re glad that you’ve learned something about style cache settings. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.