Home Page UI Problem

Hi, my homepage is not working properly and the UI is all messed up. I did update some plugins recently, but checked afterward to see if it affected my website and the website was working great. Then today someone emailed me alerting me that my website is down. I have X theme version 7.04 installed, and Wordpress 5.3.7 installed. I updated the following plugins: Cornerstone 5.3.3, and Slider Revolution 6.4.8. I have a feeling it is cornerstone causing the issues as when I go to a page in my wordpress backend and click “edit with cornerstone” I am getting an error stating “The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to plugin conflict or PHP customization.” Can you help me solve this asap. Thanks!

Hello @gwickham,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that everything is up to date. Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 8.3.3
  • Cornerstone 5.3.3
  • WordPress 5.7
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the updates is NOT helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi - I seem to have the same problem, with everything updated and (I think) updated PHP…
Also tried deactivating all the plugins (usually it was Polylang causing this problem).

However, now I can’t seem to fix it…
Could you have a look at my site too?

Hey @plus0,

Firstly, please don’t hijack another user’s thread as it would be unfair to the original poster, and also, the secure note you posted is visible to him/her. Please don’t post on someone’s thread unless you have relevant information to share.

Regarding the issue, you haven’t update X yet and you installed it incorrectly. I see it under the themes folder within the themes directory of WordPress.

Please log in to your server and delete that themes folder with x and install a fresh copy of X.

If the issue persists after you’ve reinstalled the updated X correctly, open your own thread and give us different WP Admin credentials and delete
the one you given us here for your privacy and security.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.