Hiding Slider Pagination if Query is empty

Hi,

I have built a slider based on a query referenced here:
https://theme.co/forum/t/show-only-posts-related-to-the-acf-post-object-in-slider/93768/23

I have added a condition to only show certain sliders inside of that query. However it still shows the slide pagination dot when the return is empty. I have tried all I can think of to hide it conditionally with no luck. I thought if Provider Output was not empty that would do it but that did not work wither.

Any help is appreciated!
see dot halfway down page under socials.

Hello @wowflak,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that the Slider Pagination is inside the Looper Consumer. It will not work if it is outside the Loop.

We would love to check your slider settings and structure. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I believe it is. Adding private note. Thanks

Hi @wowflak,

The condition should be {{dc:looper:count}} > 0 to the Slider Pagination as shown in the screenshot.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks I have done this and still it shows:

Hi @wowflak,

I have checked and found that the Slider is showing a single slide and that is why the condition is not working, if you want to show the navigation only if the number of the slider is more than 1 then you need to change the condition to > 1 instead of > 0.
Or else, you can also use the Provider Output is not empty condition for provider return nothing.

Thanks

Hello,

I have tried both those suggestions and it does not work. Please see here:

set to Provider Output is not empty

Hi @wowflak,

I have created a test page and added the condition {{dc:looper:count}} > 0 and it worked. I would suggest you check the test page replicate the same in your Layout. I would also suggest you check the Query String and the probable output of it, which might be the reason behind your issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.