Hide elements with dynamic content CSS classes?

Any tip on how I can use the CLASS section of an element to hide it?

“display: none;” is not working for me,

I’m trying to find a way I can hide elements with dynamic content rules in the CSS class in a element without success.

Hello @patrictarnhamn,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your video it seems that you are using the CSS property in the CSS class field just because it is not working. I would suggest you use content hide/show breakpoint to hide the element. In case if you have not seen our documentation about content show/hide breakpoint, please have a look at it. https://theme.co/docs/hide-or-show-content-by-device-size

If it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL and screenshot of the section that you to hide

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I don’t want to manually use the “hide by breaking points”. This will not work with dynamic content & looper/consumer setup.

I need to get the Class section to work.

I solved it. Thought I could add css directly in the “CLASS” area, but realized i just needed to create the css class in global css then it worked.

Hello @patrictarnhamn,

Glad that you were able to fix your issue by yourself. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.