Hide During Breakpoints - not working

Hi,

I’m working on a header in X-Pro (Latest version Jan 2021) which has two fixed bars - the header works fine, however the ‘hide during breakpoints’ seems to work fine when previewed in a live browser, however, it does not appear to work correctly whilst editing.

What appears to be happening is that when editing is the Hide During Breakpoints (HDB) ‘Medium’ appears to affect the LARGE view (during edit - PREVIEW SIZE BUTTON) and the HDB 'SMALL appears to affect the MEDIUM view (during edit).

It appears to be some kind of Mapping Problem with the HIDE DURING BREAKPOINTS (within Customise) and the actual ’ edit settings when using PREVIEW SIZE.

Is this a known bug or is there something else going on. This site is at the beginning phase for development, however, I can’t really go full-flow if this is going to happen as it may make responsive design quite challenging during development - especially if having to set incorrect options to get it to work during edit.

Thanks

Hi @stuartmurphy,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please provide us a screenshot of the issue your facing on? Also, there could be another plugin or custom code that affects the Hide during breakdown functionality.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.