Hero image in content section

Hi there,

I am attempting to add a large hero image to my website. I would like to avoid the use of Revolution Slider if possible. Is it possible to set the image as the background of the content section? I want it the full width of the screen.

Hello @zachary_weisenthal,

Thanks for writing in! To have a fullwidth content section, you must use the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

By the way, to know how you can insert an image as your background image for the section, kindly check out our video tutorials:

Hope this helps.

Thank you for this information.

A better way to phrase my question would be what is the best way to display a hero image? Do you recommend adding it as the background and then adding a gap on top? I just want a one image, not a slider.

Hey @zachary_weisenthal,

Yes adding a background image would be better option if you don’t want to use slider. To have it full width you only need to use the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer page template.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.