Help with email sign up form

Hi,

I need to reopen this case, please? Thanks so much.

Hi Rick,

In your website, the X and the Cornerstone is still behind the updated version, and the email signup form is coming up into a modal window.

And also, your staging server is not accessible to examine without the credentials. To investigate further on this, I would request you to provide us a few more information like a screenshot with the marked issue or any videos along with the staging server credentials in the secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username / password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi. I’d just just over a secure window. I’m having a problem with the email form at the bottom of the page (not the pop up.) Can you please help. Not sure what’s going on there?

Thanks!

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching out.

When I check your website and go to sign up form, the only problem I can see is that your Mailchimp is not connected with your website. Please get an API in your Mailchimp account and connect it to your website. You can check it here on how to get an API key in Mailchimp.

One more thing, the given credentials are not working. please double-check the username and password.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This is part of the problem. In the back end it says the mail chimp is connected. Let me double check the log in info so you can check it out for me, please.

Thanks so much!

Hi Rick,

The mentioned plugin and API key is for Mailchimp for WordPress plugin named MC4WP whereas the plugin used in the home page to show the form is Easy Forms for Mailchimp.
The plugin used on the home page is not connected, I would suggest you check with a new API key and contact the plugin author if that not works.

Please remember that we don’t offer any support to the 3rd Party plugins and related issues.

Thanks

Hi, I’m a little confused. I believe the person who created our website simply used your theme to make the home page. Is that not correct?

Well, I put in the api in that plug in and it looks to be working now. Thanks for your help!

Also, I was going to upgrade my theme and site builder…is there anything that could break if I make the update?

Hi Rick,

Great that it works for you. You can update it to current version, but it has been strongly suggested to take a backup of your existing site before updating it.
And if possible update the theme in staging and move it to the production after all the testing. Please find the article on how to update the theme, here: https://theme.co/docs/how-to-update

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.