Help with CPT relationships

Hi guys,

I have another question regarding CPTs and Loopers.

Here’s the Setup:

CPT called Players with a taxonomy field called Customer Type (with Terms: Player, Elite, Club)
I show the data from the Players CPT to the Logged in User by this structure:

• Looper Provider Query Builder (Posts = Players) with meta values: parent_email = {{dc:user:email}}
    • Looper Consumer to display the Player Content

Then…

CPT called Training Sessions which has repeaters for the training times of each of the 3 customer types (Player, Elite, Club)
I show the Training Session times by using the following structure:

(Row)

• Looper Provider Query Builder (Posts = Training Session)

• Looper Consumer to display the Training Session

• Looper Provider Dynamic Content {{dc:acf:post_field field="player_weekly_training_sessions"}}

• Looper Consumer to display the Player Weekly Training times

• Looper Provider Dynamic Content {{dc:acf:post_field field="player_specific_training_sessions"}}

• Looper Consumer to display the Special Date Training times

(Row)

• Looper Provider Dynamic Content {{dc:acf:post_field field=“elite_weekly_training_sessions"}}

• Looper Consumer to display the Elite Weekly Training times

• Looper Provider Dynamic Content {{dc:acf:post_field field=“elite_specific_training_sessions"}}

• Looper Consumer to display the Special Date Training times for Elite

(Row)

• Looper Provider Dynamic Content {{dc:acf:post_field field=“club_weekly_training_sessions"}}

• Looper Consumer to display the Club Weekly Training times

• Looper Provider Dynamic Content {{dc:acf:post_field field=“eclub_specific_training_sessions"}}

• Looper Consumer to display the Special Date Training times for Club

I want to show only the Row that matches the Term set for the User in the Players CPT (ie: Player, Elite, Club).

Can you please help me with this? I can’t seem to get any Condition to work for me.

Thanks,
Darren.

Hey Darren,

Thanks for writing in! Please modify your looper provider from Looper Provider Query Builder (Posts = Training Session) to Looper Provider Query Builder (Posts = Training Session) with meta values: taxonomy = Customer Type.

Hope this makes sense.

Hey Ruenel,

I can’t seem to find the meta key of “taxonomy” in the dropdown selection in the Meta Values panel of the Query Builder Provider.

Regards,
Darren.

Hey Darren,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Page URL in question

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure Marc,

Have done so.

Cheers,
Darren.

Hey Marc,

So the page to look at is called “Members” and the Row is “TrainingTimes Players”

Thanks again,
Darren.

Hey Darren,

The Players’ taxonomy has no relationship to the Training Sessions.

When I check your ACF fields, I am only seeing this:

You should be nesting a Repeater in your ACF fields. Check this video:

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.