[HELP] Conflict with X pro theme + youzify

Hi everyone,

I have Youzify Pro and also X pro Theme. I purchased both because both of them said that I need to have the pro versiont to make them work proper.
What I’m facing now is the next: Youzify’s style is not applied to Groups and Member Directories, but it works fine for Profiles.

What can I do for make this work?

Thank you.
PS: For now it’s on localhost so I can’t provide access to anyone.

Ps2: Now I’m also having this error and I can’t modify anything, install or so on. I cleaned the dashboard I re-installed the wordpress and nothing it’s working. 0 plugins or addons on the installation.

Hello Jennifer,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your license page and it seems that you did not host your staging site online. It is best that you host your site on the web where we can asses the site. Once you have the site ready, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello Ruenel,

Thank you for your prompt response.
I’m facing the license error since I updated the Theme to a PRO, after that, the license code is not working proper and it’s nothing related with the page not being hosted. Actually, I can still use the old license but not the new license and my theme is the 5.1.4. Would you please check that?

On the other hand, I need a solution for my problem with X pro Theme and Youzify and until I find a solution, the page is going to stay in a localhost enviroment and if I don’t find one, I’ll be force to request a refund due the situation. I can provide you whatever you need (including the Youzify plugin) and I’m able to modify any wordpress file. But please, consider that I did not modify anything, I also did a clean installation of the server and I only installed your theme and the Youzify plugin with absolutly nothing else.

The main problem is the following: For whatever reason, Youzify’s style is not applied to Groups and Member Directories, but it works perfect for Profiles.

Thank you.

Hi Jennifer,

We never tested the Youzify plugin yet, and have not even received any compatibility issue with it. As it is a 3rd Party plugin and we don’t have any control over the plugin code, I would suggest you contact Plugin Author on this and let us know the feedback.
I would also request you upload the files into the server and share the URL to access for further investigation.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi Tristup,

I’m also in contact with the Plugin Author and they’re checking their side. The main problem is the plugin is working with another themes but not with The X pro Theme and that’s why I requested some support here.
Is there no way to work here? May I send you all the files so you can reproduce the error and check what is happening? (is what they’re doing right now).

I’ll come back to you with any feedback.
Thank you

Hey Jenifer,

As my colleague said, we don’t support any 3rd party plugin integration on your website and we can’t guarantee that there’s a fix.

Thank you for understanding and please let us know how it goes with the plugin developer.

Hi Marc_a,

Thank you for your answer.
I requested a refund through the Envato Market. Would you please tell me how I request a refund of the Pro version I bought here, in this page? I’m not happy with the product and also I found another solution for my problem.

I’m so sad about this situation because when I saw the Theme I thought was perfect (and that’s why I purchased the PRO version and also hopping that the error would be fixed) but nevertheless it does not fit with my needs.

By the way, if you don’t support 3rd party assets, you should modify the envato support page:

Thank you again, for your time and your patience.

HI Jennifer,

To request a refund for your Pro purchased, please email us on the email found in the secure note.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.