Headline + icon: how to set icon to be below headline?

As topic says - I have an icon together with my headline and want it to below the headline text. I have adjusted the margin to a negative value but the icon is now “on top” of the headline text.

Hi @jonasdbj,

Thank you for writing in, please remove the negative margin that you applied. Then on the Text Content Flexbox option, set the placement to Column and enable the Reverse option

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks @friech but I just realized that my description of the problem was pretty bad. Sorry for that. The problem is that I have an icon (my own image) behind the first letters in the headline. Therefore I’ve set the negative margin. But the problem is that the graphic stays on top of the headline. I want it behind. Some sort of z-index issue maybe?

Hello @jonasdbj,

Did you use custom CSS to add your icon? Please use the headline element instead. You will have more control over the headline element. You can also insert the custom image icon in the headline element settings too. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello @ruenel,

I’m already using the headline element and have enabled “graphic” on it. Instead of using an standard icon I’ve uploaded my own graphic. I want it to be shown as attached image. I have managed to do this with some adjustments on the graphic margin BUT the result is that the icon (image) is on top of the headline instead of behind as my attached image shows.

Hi @jonasdbj,

What you are expecting is a part of customization and beyond the scope of our theme support, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where the customization questions are answered.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.