Header won't reassign or delete

I’ve got a header that won’t delete, but the hack that worked in this post isn’t working for me.

Clearing the server cache and using an incognito browser wasn’t met with success.

I’m running Pro 6.4.15 and WP 6.4.3

Hey @WaggingLabs,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

@marc_a added login credentials

The contact page uses the header “Contact”. Conditions aren’t set and the priority is 5000, yet it’s still showing on the contact page.

Thanks!

Hi @WaggingLabs,

I have checked the page and found that the Contact header is set through the page settings, which is having higher priority than the global settings. Please change it to Global to get the Global header.

Thanks

Thank you @tristup! I hadn’t known about that option. My client enlisted a third-party at one point and they must have set it.

Hey @WaggingLabs,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end. Just for future reference, the Layout Assignments on the page are more priority than the settings in the header and footer layout.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.