Header won't populate correctly on mobile portrait

Ok so I’ve been able to create a custom header so that I can have a Call button at the top of my website in the header.

Everything looks good on desktop as well as on mobile landscape

But mobile portrait isn’t populating correctly. It smashes the image/logo and forces off the collapsed menu and button.

So what can I do to fix the mobile portrait so it populates correctly?

I would like the logo, collapsed menu & button to all be on the screen at the top of the website on mobile portrait, even if they are stacked.

Thank you.

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and can’t recognize the exact issue you are having with the specific screen size. I would suggest you please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Sure, thanks for your help.

Both of these screenshots are from my mobile device

Here is the website in mobile landscape:

Here is the website in mobile portrait:

How do I fix the portrait mode so that it will properly populate the logo, collapsed menu and also the button?

I don’t mind if the collapsed menu and Call Today Button are below the logo on a second line.

Thanks!

Hey John,

It would be best if you could share with us you admin credentials so that we can check your header settings. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Ok great, thank you!

I’m adding the secure note to this post.

Thanks!

Hello John,

It seems that you are using an older Pro theme. Please updated to the latest which is Pro Theme 5.1.5. You can check the changelog here:

You have created a custom header and have inserted the following elements.
Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 1.28.44 PM

Update the Pro theme first then apply a Responsive Element styling to your Image element so that on smaller screen, your logo image is smaller.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.