Header Toggle [BUG]

I’m seeing that Pro 2 is out, were this bug got resolved? I tested it but still doesn’t work.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and it’s still on our feature request and as an enhancement. But it’s not a bug since mobile doesn’t have hover capability as the desktop, so the tap will always function as the sub-menu trigger instead of linking. I’ll send a follow up to our issue tracker about this.

Thanks!

Then why this: Continuing the discussion from Header Toggle:

Hi there,

It’s not a bug, it’s intentionally made it that way to make sure sub-menu is displayed instead of being linked, and it’s also added as a feature request to our issue tracker and as part of header menu enhancement since the toggle should have an optional feature (linking or toggling, so the user could choose). I added it as feature request even before you created the thread and it’s a bit complex to implement.

All I could do is follow up on that feature as I can’t implement it. Bug or feature request, I can assure you that it’s already on our list.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.