Header Toggle

Hi,

I have made a separate header but when clicking the top menu submenus shows but the toplinks menu page doesn’t load. To check the live example please check here open it in the mobile and then click the services menu it will show the submenu but when clicking again on services it will close that but doesn’t load the services. How to fix this?

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirmed that this is a bug in the Off Canvas Menu. Our developers were already made aware of this bug. They are working on it and will be releasing a fix for the issue in our next release update.

Please bear with us.

Hi,

Thanks for confirming this. Any ETA on this?

Regards,

Hello There,

Regretfully we do not have an ETA yet. Rest assured that one our developers have fixed it, it will be updated and rolled out via automatic updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi,

In the mean time, any workaround? Sorry, need to make it work.

Regards,

Hello There,

For the meantime, you may use Navigation Collapsed or Navigation Modal element.

Hope this helps.

I’m already using and it doesn’t work see below:

Hi @abdurrehman,

In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could try your setup and we could check why it is not working.

Thanks. Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Secure Note Added.

Hi,

As a workaround, you can add the code below in Header > JS

jQuery(function($) {
     $( ".x-menu .services a" ).on( "touchstart click", function(e) {
         e.stopPropagation();
         window.location.href = $(this).attr('href')
     });
});

Hope that helps.

Hi,

It works on the 1st click but when the sub menu is open doesn’t work. Can you check this?

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry about that.

I think the best work around for now is to create another menu with NO submenu.
List all the menu as parent then add another navigation collapsed with that menu and make it visible only in mobile.

So you will have two navigation collapsed, the first one will have the menu with submenus(only be visible in desktop)
and the second one with no submenus (only be visible in mobile)

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Hi,

Then the 2nd one will be quite bigger and will take more space to show up. :grimacing:

Hi There,

Not sure what do you mean “quite bigger”. Duplicate your navigation collapsed and it should have the same size/settings, then on the duplicate change the Menu Assigned and hide it from desktop views.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.