Header order of elements

Hi there,
I have some itens on the header of my website - language selector on the left and social icons on the right. I want to insert 2 buttons on the right of the social buttons. but right now it’s on the left of the language selector. how can I change that?

Thanks

Hello @apxds,

Thanks for writing in! The buttons are on the left side because you have added this custom CSS code:

.x-topbar .wpml-selector {
    float: left;
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: middle;
}

Please change the float property to the right and then make sure to insert the WPML selector before the Social Icons.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 9.43.06 AM

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello,
thanks, but the selector is in the right place… on the left.

What I want is to put the 2 new buttons on the right of the social icons, on the right of the toolbar…
so I want to keep the selector in its place (on the left) and insert the 2 buttons on the right of the social icons, and keep then on the right so I will have the social and the two new buttons aligned on the right.
thanks in advance

Hi @apxds,

You can add the button by customized header options, which exclusively available on Pro, where you can add any elements as you can in Cornerstone page builder. I would like to suggest you upgrade the X to Pro theme to have different customized header options. Please read this article to upgrade to [pro].(https://theme.co/docs/converting-from-x-to-pro)

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.