Header not populating correctly, part 3

Ok so this is a follow up to my last thread that was just closed earlier:

So I’ve figured out how to set the Width breakpoint for the images for mobile, tablet, desktop etc.

I’ve gotten close to finalizing the header:

As you can see, the horizontal mobile is just about perfect

But the vertical mobile still has the Collapsible Menu & Button off screen still

How can I move the Menu and Button below the logo, just on the mobile version so everything displays properly? I don’t think I can/want to make the logo any smaller on these devices

Also, the tablet version is cutting off the menu and button, how can I make the tablet version have the collapsible menu like the mobile versions do?

Thanks!

Ok I figured out how to set the inline & collapsible menus for tablet and mobile

Now the last thing I need to adjust still is on the vertical mobile, pushing the button and collapsible menu below the logo so everything populates properly, without having to make the logo micro in size to fit everything in the current Bar

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in!

In your Container element settings, set the Flexbox Direction responsively. It should be “Row” on larger screens and “Column” on smaller screens.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know how it goes.

Ok so when I do that, both the Menu and Button completely disappear from the mobile/tablet versions?

Hello John,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Header Layout

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ok I have attached my login info to this post.

Thank you!

Hi John,

It goes inside the content due to the Height of the Logo you need to adjust that too like width. I went ahead and set the Height to 125px for two breakpoints and now the Burger menu and buttons are visible.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.