Header not assigning to blog

Hi. I have a header for my whole site, and I’ve set up a different header for my blog page but it’s not showing. I’ve tried assigning a different footer to the blog page and it works perfectly, but the header is not working even if it’s assigned. What can I do?

I’m now also having issues with other headers not updating

Hello Maria,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to assign the condition for the header.

In case if it doesn’t work for you, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact header Name and where you want to assign it.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I guess it was a cache problem because it solved itself after a few days.
I have another question. I’ve uploaded a custom font through theme options in Cornerstone. I need the link to that font, I mea, where that font has been uploaded to. I went to the fonts folder but it’s not there. How can I find it?
Thank you!

Hello Maria,

To use and import the font please have a look at our doc to learn more about how to import the custom font and use it with the theme and Cornerstone page builder.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi! I’ve uploaded and used the font, no problem with that.
What I need is the link to the uploaded font file for something else. Where is the font stored?

Thank you!

Hello Maria,

To get the uploaded font URL, please note that all the uploaded files are stored in the media. You can get the URL from the media, Go to Dashboard—>Media —> Library. Please check it in the list view.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you! This is what I needed to know :slight_smile: Have a lovely day

Hello Maria,

Glad that we were able to help you.

Have a great day.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.