Header Menu doesn't work only in a Blog Post from Mobile Devices

Hallo

There is a strange issue only in a Blog Post from Mobile Devices:

Only in that Post and only from Mobile Devices, Header Menu doesn’t work

Thank You

Hello @agenzia_gamma,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is some JS console error it might be the issue of custom code or cache issue. I would suggest you please purge all the cache temporarily deactivate the cache plugin and recheck it. If it doesn’t work for you please troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of the above works for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ho @prakash_s

I have tried everything possible.

Here are the credentials to enter

Hello @agenzia_gamma,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and purged all the cache from the " Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster & Speed Optimizer " plugins and temporarily deactivated these plugins. Now the menu works fine on my end. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

Thank You @prakash_s

I did a thousand tests on the page!
I was finally able to isolate the problem.

The anomaly is generated by the “Expand on click” feature of Wordpress Image Block.

• If I add this function to the images inserted with the Gutenberg editor, the reported anomalies are created.
  • If I remove this function everything works fine again.

Do you think it could be a Wordpress problem or a PRO problem?

Hey Daniele,

If the issue is coming from the Expand on click feature of WordPress Image Block, this is likely something to do with WordPress core.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.