Header issues from editing to live site

My Header has been acting up since I’ve updated to new themeco version. When editing the site I don’t see the issue but when I visit the site I do.

This is how it looks when I edit it in the backend (wordpress admin):

Hello Mark,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or plugin conflict issue, or custom CSS/JS code issue just because the plugin style is overriding the builder and theme styling. Please note you must purge all the cache after the theme update so that the latest code renders properly. In case you have not seen our doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to get rid of the site layout changes after the theme update.

I would also suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey Mark,

This is not an update issue. You probably had just created your header message bar after updating.

You introduced a syntax error in the bar. The closing </strong> tag should be added after the soon!.

Please close the <strong> tag out and if the issue persist, please provide access to your live site (not recommended).

Thanks.

Hi Christian,

It worked it was because of that tag :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I even removed that banner and it was still giving me problems… Thanks for your help.

Mark

Glad to hear that, Mark.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.