Header is not showing frontend again

Hi, I have created a header using cornerstone. But it is not showing on the frontend again. You fixed it the last time. I deactivated all plugins but no luck. Could you please tell me and check the site again? Thank you

Hi @larspl,

Thanks for reaching out.
Unfortunately, the wp-admin URL is not accessible and it is showing the 404 error. I would suggest you check and let us know once it is ready to access.

Thanks

Please check secure notes again. thank you

I am waiting for the solution

Hi @larspl,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

On the other hand, the issue with your header has something to do with the Priority. Currently, you set it to 999999 that’s why it is showing the default WordPress header layout. To fix your issue, I suggest that you change the header priority to lower value something like 1.

To know more about the Priority, you can check this one:

Hope that helps.

It’s working now with priority 999999. I tried 0 , 1, 10, 20 before but it was not working.

Hi @larspl,

That’s great! Maybe it is just a cache before but we’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

The problem is happening most of the time. I updated the header and footer now both disappeared. I checked the site using kproxy but still the same. The header and footer are showing in the editor but in the frontend theme, the default header footer showing.

Hey @larspl,

The solution for your case is to set the Header Priority to -1. If the issue comes back, try setting it to 0 then save then set it back to -1 then save.

I’m not sure of the cause yet so that’s the only solution for now.

1 Like

What about the footer? Footer is not working too.

Hello @larspl,

Please be advised that the Polylang plugin is not fully supported in the theme. It is the one causing a conflict when using the custom header and footers. You may need to use other plugin like the WPML so that both the header and the footer can be translated as well. I have temporarily deactivated your Polylang plugin. Now, the footer is displaying. You can reactivate the plugin again and will notice that the footer will change back to default.

Best Regards.

I activated Polylang and the header and footer are working fine from my end.

Hi @larspl,

Great to hear it from you! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.