Header Image Doesn't Fit the Page

My website is set to 1200 pixels. I created an image header for a page that’s 1200 x 500 pixels. I imported the image, but it doesn’t fit the page because it’s part of a flex item? What does that mean? Please advise.

Here’s the page - https://www.lightsupaction.co/electric-presence-playlist-2/

Hello @Hobbesknox,

Thanks for writing in! The image element will display the image up to its maximum dimension which is the actual width and height. If you want to display the image as fullwidth, the same width as your browser, it is best that you insert the image as a background image of the section or column.

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your image settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

Secure not saved. A request - please don’t just make the change. If you could show me how to do this myself so I don’t have to reach out to support in the future, that would be helpful.

Thanks!

Rob

Hello Rob,

The Site Max Width setting of your site is 1200 pixels. This was set in Pro > Theme Options > Layout and Design. Your 1200x500 pixel image should be enough to display as long as the browser size is the same. On larger screens, there will be white spaces on the left and right of the page.

If you want your image to be fullwidth, you can set the width to 100vw so that the width of the image will be the same width as your browser window.

Be advised that as your image becomes wider (greater than 1200px), it will get pixelated.

Thanks.

Excellent! Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.