Header Builder Help

I am getting the following error message on my header builder. Not sure what is causing it? I have cleared browser history and checked on both Chrome and Firefox browsers.

This element could not render due to invalid template markup. This could be due to changes introduced by a third party plugin. The front end of your site should still function normally

Sean

Hello Sean,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please take a look at some of the solution mentioned in following thread and let us know how it goes.

In case problem is still there, please share website login details in secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

I am running the latest version of PRO and Wordpress 5.1. Which may be the problem, I just started noticing problems withe Header Builder after 5.1 update. Still definitely having problems with Header Builder not working correctly and not displaying the Models in the builder.

Site: www.k2bracing.com

Sean

Hello Sean,

Please make sure that you did not insert any broken html to the editor. For more details about the preview warnings and how to troubleshoot it, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for the credentials but it did not work, please check.

Should work now.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for the login, it seems your Navigation Modal 3 is corrupted (that is your mobile menu). Would you mind rebuilding that?

I tried to replicate this issue on my end to see if this is a bug, but I was not able to. Data corruption can happen during update if it was interrupted.

Thanks,

I have deleted the whole header bar I created and started fresh. As soon as I save it exit out of builder and then go back into the header builder the mobile modal is corrupted again?

Everything seems to have fixed it itself now. I just had to rebuild the header bar again.

It’s good to hear that.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.