This element could not render due to invalid template markup. in PRO Theme 2.4.6

I am having issues rendering my content modals on a testimonials page in PRO theme 2.4.6. I am getting this specific error:

This element could not render due to invalid template markup. This could be due to changes introduced by a third party plugin. The front end of your site should still function normally

However, I noticed that this happens every 5th content modal button (this means that the first 4 content modal buttons render fine in the PRO editor, but the 5th gets the above error.)

I have already disabled all 3rd party plugins, refreshed the PRO builder styles cache, and verified that my install has enough memory to execute the PRO Builder code as detailed in this article here.

This appears to be the same bug as outlined in the above link but I can’t be 100% sure. You guys may need to take a look at this.

What else can I do to rule out my environment?

Hi Diego,

Thank you for writing in, as you said that this could be the same bug that mentioned on the other thread, please ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

I tried to replicate this issue on my end, put five content area modal on one page but they work all fine.

Possible cause by this, 1) you’re using a No Header (or No Footer) as page template and there is an element on your page that needs the Header (or Footer).

1. There is/are an HTML syntax error on your fifth content area modal element,

2. There is/are an HTML syntax error on the other elements prior to your fifth content area modal element.

Please check those points, you can use this tool.

If you did not see anything unusual, please provide a direct page URL, and a login credentials in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.