Header Builder— elements “hide” option on the header is not working

Hi there, I have actually had this problem for a while. I posted in another thread with another user having the exact same problem as I list here, and I was promptly told to not do that and to create a new thread. It appears that he did NOT receive a solution, so I hope to receive a solution this time instead. This is that new thread, some 3 weeks after I originally posted my reply.

I haven’t been able to use the Header builder for any of my websites because the hide at certain breakpoints feature has not worked. I have PRO installed on several websites, and every one of them has this problem.

See this screenshot:

In the screenshot, the inline navigation (the element being inspected) is not supposed to be showing at all in any breakpoint starting at 979px and below. As you can see, I have selected the 768px - 979px breakpoint with the mobile preview button in the PRO Builder menu. It should not be showing at this breakpoint, yet there it is, clashing with the mobile menu.

Here is a second breakpoint that the inline menu is not hidden from (this time 481px - 767px):
==> Link to the second screencap

What can I do on my end to fix this?

Hi Guys!

I appears that you guys pushed an update that fixes this issue! I updated my PRO theme to 1.1.1 and it seems to be working flawlessly!

Thank you for your time!

Hi again! I just updated one of my other websites, and I am still having this problem. The “hide at breakpoints buttons” are not working the way that they are supposed to. I’ll include my login credentials in a secure post for the new website.

Hi Diego,

This functionality works absolutely fine.

I can see you have cache and performance plugins active on your site.

Please turn off your third party plugins and try again,

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi Joao,

I flushed my cache, disabled my performance plugin and that seemed to work! It appears that one of the latest updates (I’m on 1.1.1 right now) was the trick after all! Thank you!

Glad that this is resolved :slight_smile: