Header Builder--- elements "hide" option on the header is not working

I have been trying to get a hang of the header builder but the “hide” option for the elements is not working when testing it on different devices. It works for some elements but it generally does not work. I have disabled my caching plugin to no avail.

How do I resolve this?

1 Like

Could you share some specific examples? Which elements and breakpoints are you having trouble with?

Hello Alex,

All elements, mostly the menu and text elements are not properly hiding at several breakpoints.

1 Like

Hi there,

As this is not a general error and is not happening to our installations and seems to be a unique case we will need the URL/User/Pass of your website give us using the Secure Note functionality fo the post to test the case on your installation.

Kindly make sure that you are using the latest version of the Pro theme before getting back to us.

Thank you.

Hi there, I’m actually having the same problem. I haven’t been able to use the Header builder for any of my websites because the hide at certain breakpoints feature has not worked.

See this screenshot:

In the screenshot, the inline navigation (the element being inspected) is not supposed to be showing at all in any breakpoint starting at 979px and below. As you can see, I have selected the 768px - 979px breakpoint with the mobile preview button in the PRO Builder menu. It should not be showing at this breakpoint, yet there it is, clashing with the mobile menu.

Here is a second breakpoint that the inline menu is not hidden from (this time 481px - 767px):
==> Link to the second screencap

What can I do on my end to fix this?

@diego,

Again the case should be checked on your installation, but as you are not the original poster of this thread your Secure Note information will be seen by the original poster.
Kindly create a new thread and give us the login information using the Secure Note feature to follow up the case for you.

Thank you.

ok I will. Hopefully we can find a solution.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.