Header Assignments Not Showing

I have built a header and a footer using the Header Builder and the Footer Builder. I have assigned them both to the entire site with a priority of 0 but I cannot get them to override the static header/footer.

Hello Jansen,

Thanks for writing in! Did you install caching plugins like the W3 Total Cache or Cloudflare plugin? You may need to clear all your plugin caches or purge your site cache. Please do the following as well:

If nothing is helping, we would love to investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I have disabled all plugins and made sure everything was up to date with still no luck. A secure note has been added with login details

Hi Jansen,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the problem you described here. It might be an improper installation of the Pro, I would suggest you deactivate and delete the Pro and re-install the version by downloading from your Themeco account and check if that resolves your issue.
If that does not help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Reinstalling the pro theme did not work but when I cloned it to a new staging URL that fixed the issue. I am not sure what made it work, but I can continue building the site from the new URL

Hey Jansen,

It is good to know that. Please let us know then and do not hesitate to create another thread for your other inquiries down the line.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.