Header and google tag

Hi, its been a while since i’ve managed my website and I forgot what/how I did what I did and am needing some help now to resolve something since I can’t seem to find where I edited the issue. If you visit my site, deafboss.com, you will see the UA google tag code at the top of my page. I tried disabling additional plugins to my website that I think may have been the reason and I couldnt find exactxly where I can edit the header, and still see it there, can you please direct me how I can remove this, or just remove this all together for me and show me how to avoid this in the furture? Thanks so much

Hello @elishajancik,

Thanks for writing in!

You have this issue because in one of your child theme’s template file, you added the code which is not the correct way. You should use a 3rd party plugin like the SiteKit from Google to properly add the Google Tag in your site.

If you still haven’t found it yet, please provide us access to the site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.