Header and Footer Failing

Hi there!

I’m experiencing an issue that I’ve never had before. This morning, I went in to edit my footer and header on a website, and the launcher keeps failing after immediate upload. I’m able to edit everything based off of the navigation/inspector panel in Cornerstone, but I can’t click an element on the screen and edit it. Last night, it was all fine. See screenshot for the error.

Any thoughts? I disables most plugins that could cause the issue.

Video is attached via a OneDrive link:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AnGQOJ27ZoXBgoAhM0WK4BMbVk918A?e=LRKmAf

Hi Marc,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hello Marc,

It seems that your preview was not set, I went ahead and set the preview. Please have a look at your site. I would also suggest you please purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin then clear your browser cache and check it again.

Hope it helps
Thanks

oh goodness! That’s embarrassing. Sorry for requesting help with a Radioshack style fix :man_facepalming: Thanks for the help!!

Hi Marc,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarification regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.