Header and Footer Editor Not Available

Hey guys,

I can’t access the header or footer editor from any of my pages on this site https://moveu.com/

Any idea what’s up?

Thanks,
Ann

Hi There,

Please check if you have X active instead of PRO.

If you are using a Child Theme, please make sure you are using the Pro Child Theme.

You can download it from here : https://theme.co/apex/child-themes

Hope it helps

I have pro installed and pro-child theme active.

I’m still having the same issue here. Any updates to share? I really need access to that header…

Thanks,
Ann

1 Like

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

All done!

Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello There,

Thank you for providing the information. I have logged in and investigated the issue. When launching the header or footer builder, there is a fatal error.

.../cornerstone-endpoint/ (500)

So I went ahead and resolve the issue by increasing your PHP memory limit. I edited your wp-config.php file and added these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Please check your site now.

Ohhhhh thank you!!

Works perfect now :slight_smile:

Glad to hear we managed to help.

Cheers