Header and footer assigned but not showing

Hi friends,
This seems to be a recurring issue. I’ve already posted about it before for a different website. The issue wasn’t fixed back then either.

My customized header and footer showed just fine, until they didn’t. I can see them in the backend, though.

Here’s everything I’ve done based on recommendation on the forum:

• Disabled all extensions
  • Cleared cache in Cornerstone
  • Cleared cache in the server
  • Assigned priority to 0, -1, -9999
  • Assigned header to all site.
  • Uninstalled then reinstalled Pro

I see Pro fails to recognize my pages, as you can see in this screenshot:

I wonder if it’s related to the problem.

I’m also leaving a secure note below if you prefer to check out the backend directly.

I love the Pro theme and the freedom of customization it offers. But right now, I’m at a crossroads. I’m really hardpressed to stop using it but I wonder if I have a choice. Please help. Thank you muchly!

Hello Zineb,

Thanks for writing in!

it seems that the Polylang plugin is causing the issue. I have temporarily deactivated the plugin and the custom header/footer are now displaying. Please check out this documentation to know how the users were able to translate their sites:

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hello dear @ruenel,
Thank you for your help!
Indeed, I see them fine now.
Just a question: how did you come to know it was Polylang? When I disabled all the plugins, the issue was still there. Should I have deleted it completely?
Thanks.

Hi Zineb,

Glad that we are able to help you with this. If you are not going to use the plugin anymore, you can delete it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.