Have filters gone from the portfolio?

Hi
This is a pro site using Integrity
https://www.thinking-green.co.uk/portfolio/

I found a similar issue and tried this code but I still don’t see the filters. Is there anything i can do please.

if (window.jQuery.xIsotope) window.jQuery.xIsotope.settings.animationEngine = ‘css’;

Hello @lisacole1,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your given page URL it seems that you have not set up the Portfolio filter, please have a look at the documentation to learn more about how to set up the Portfolio filter.

If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings I would request you please share the admin login details. I would also suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you, I think I have set it up ok, it is just not showing. Also, everything has moved around and the new layout is really confusing!

Hello @lisacole1,

Sorry for the confusion it seems that you are using a custom Header on the Portfolio page Just because the Portfolio filter is not displaying, I would suggest you please render the default Header on the Portfolio archive page to render the portfolio filters.

Thanks

thank you, but won’t that look a bit weird with the rest of the site using a different header?

Hey @lisacole1,

I agree. However, there’s no other way to display the filters.

I’d recommend you use the Essential Grid plugin to display your portfolio instead. See https://theme.co/docs/essential-grid

Thanks.

thanks, I would have set them up as posts if I’d known the filter didn’t work any more
never mind, thank you for taking the time to reply

You are most welcome @lisacole1

Hi - Essential grid tells me I need to activate the plugin to get the templates. have you any guidance on that please

So I bought a licence and now it looks a million times worse and the filter doesn’t work either.
Can you help me with a link to documentation or do you know why it has the green and white background? Thank you

Hi @lisacole1,

I have checked the page and it seems that the Green color is set to the page by using the Theme Options > Layout and Design > Background Color. And the white color is set through the default CSS of the stack you are set through the Theme Options > Stack. I would suggest you select any of the Page Template with No Container from Settings and set the color of the section as you want.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.