Hamburger Drop Down Menu Not Working Mobile

Hi, my menu drop-down is not working on my phone. I press the menu and nothing happens.
When I customize on my computer and edit in mobile size it works?

What is the issue? Thanks

I am on ethos

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for posting in! Are you having the issue on your Drone Pursuit site? The Hamburger is not showing because it is in White color. Please change the background color of your navbar in Cornerstone > Theme Options > Ethos.

Or, you can simply follow this thread:

Best Regards.

nope other sites where I already have this code added. The click-down doesn’t work on my phone?

Hey Jamie,

Thanks for updating in!

Please go to this thread:

In that thread, you can copy the CSS code and add it to your Cornerstone > Theme Options > CSS and please do not forget to change the HEX color code #fff to #000 so that the hamburger menu will be in black color.

.x-btn-navbar:hover {
    color: #000;
}

.x-btn-navbar.collapsed {
}

.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover {
}

Best Regards.

Hi, sorry the issue is on thebackyardpros.com and furnitureflippa.com.

The drop-down menus do not work when you click the hamburger. Thanks

Hello Jamie,

I have checked both the sites and there are JS errors on the page. if you wait a few moments, you can click on the mobile menu as I have tested it.

Please make sure that everything is up to date. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.