Gridorama advanced overlapping content - headline position varies from cornerstone to frontview

Hi,

I am currently building a page and tried out the Gridorama advanced overlapping content template. I am facing an issue where the layout of the headline in that element is varying from the cornerstorne builder to the frontview (see screenshots below):

I would like to have it like in the first screenshot, where the headline overlaps the picture, however on frontview it moves to a second row. Weirdly enough this only happens with two of my four sections although they are all looking the same (see this screenshot below from frontview):

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for posting in!

You will have to break the text into two words for each cell;

Please provide us access to the site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

thanks for your reply, I appreciate your willingness to help! I have attached a secure note to my original post. Indeed you are right, I have deleted the first row with the first headline for the element because I didn’t like how far the two words in the first and second row were spread from each other. The weird thing is that it works perfectly on the two later elements and only causes this issue on the first two.

Hey Daniel,

You are using two separate words. Instead of inserting Epic Story, use this: Epic Story.

Cheers.

Hi Ruenel,

thank you very much. That looks great now!

Daniel

It’s my pleasure, Daniel.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.