Gridlock gallery top margin

Hi
At https://ermingtonpre-school.org.uk/staging/1 I am trying to remove a margin, but cannot see where it is set.
Below the header and before the top border of the gridlock gallery, there is a margin which I want to remove so that the gallery sits higher up the page.

I cannot see where this is set, can you help please. Many thanks.

Alex

Hello Alex,

Thanks for posting in! I have checked the mentioned page and the margin is coming from the page template. Please change the from “Layout - Fullwidth” to the "Blank - No Container | Header, Footer " page template instead. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel and thanks for your response.

I did try that but found that despite the width sizing being set to 100%, the page content seemed to be boxed with a wide margin either side. Is there something else I need to adjust please?

Thanls

Alex

Hi Alex,

I have checked your page URL and found that the container width is set to 1200px from Theme Options > Layout and Design as shown in the screenshot. You can increase that upto 1800px to increase the page width.

Else, I would suggest you uncheck the Global Container option from Row to avoid the global container width from be apply.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thank you so much- excellent help as always !!

Hi Alex,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.