Grid Gap Color

Hello there!

I am trying to create a grid like this wit a looper provider:

I manage to make it but I am having trouble with the coloured line between the columns and rows. I can not figure out how to make it look like in the screenshot, any idea how can I achieve this?

Thank you very much!
Greetings!

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked the page and found that the border in the middle is a little thicker than the screenshot shown in your post. If that is the problem, you need to set the right border width to 0 for all left-hand columns except the last column, or left border width to 0 for all the right-hand columns.

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide more screenshot marked with the problem or any video that help us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

The problem in no the inner border being a bit thicker the problem is the outside border. I don’t know how to get rid of it! Is there some way to do that and keep the looper?

Thanks!

Hey Alexandre,

What you are trying to achieve will require custom complex CSS. Regretfully, providing custom complex CSS code is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi Marc!

Is it no possible to do it with two consumers, one with evens the other one with odds and each a different design?

Thanks!

Hi Alexandre,

You are correct, that might be achieved by the even and odd, but it requires some complex calculations and a few hours of effort which comes under customizations that are beyond scope of Theme Support. And as my colleague says, you can hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Alternatively, you can check the following thread that shows the Looper Provider and the odd, even options that may help you on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.