Grid element not working with new update

I use the Grid elements in the theme x, which was working, but since the latest Cornerstone update. all page section use grid are showing “ *Undefined Element: This element could not render because its definition is missing, You might need to activate a plugin ”. Grid’s individual elements are also not showing. In your order post you mention the [Grid] element that is exclusively available when using the Pro theme. I find the function is for theme x. This WP theme is new download from your site. I was using it last week until I have the latest updated. How can I get the Gird element back?

https://dev.sharing-our-roots.org/our-initiatives/climate-land-leaders/

Hi @gracelinks,

Thanks for reaching out!

Regretfully, the Grid element is only available in Pro. Please check this explanation from our director of the development team.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

It is in you theme x Elements Demo #Grid. You just decided take it away and not thinking about it will break the function and site. You said “Our customers matter to us.” in the grid section. That is very irony.

Hi @gracelinks,

We’re sorry for the inconvenience but there’s no other option to put back the Grid element using the X theme or stand-alone cornerstone plugin. If you would like to use the Grid element, I suggest that you convert your X to Pro, check it here for more information.

Hope that helps and thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.