Gravity Forms Losing Styling from Component Short Code

I’m trying to use a short code for a heading component I created and it is losing its styling when I drop it into a gravity forms html field. The Text is maintained however.

Hello @dabigcheeze,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

If I understand right the headline used as a component does loose its styling, not the gravity from right?
So this might be related to this bug:

@prakash_s do you know if that bug is still open and if it is related?

Thanks @raye I’ve figured out that the form can’t be used with Ajax Enabled unless it is located on the very first page of the Form or the styling does not carry over. Same component on page 1 and page 2 of the form. Ajax disabled and it works as expected. Turn Ajax off and first page displays as expected, second page drops all formatting.

Aha interesting. Your description that the first instance of the component does render correct, but every other instance not has also been described in the bug above. So there might be some kind of relation.

Hey @dabigcheeze,

We’re glad that it is now working on your end. @raye thanks for chiming in.

Thank you.

It’s not working. No idea where you got that impression.

Hello @dabigcheeze,

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would suggest you please share your admin credentials and exact page URL so that we can check it on our end and guide you properly.

Thanks

Your team has already acknowledged that the problem seems to exist via @raye . Other Facebook group users have also confirmed that they can replicate the problem, one of which works for/with ThemCo, and so there is no need for you to look into my problem via an Admin account. It is an obvious bug that needs to be addressed. I don’t understand why I’ve had 3 ThemeCo staff respond to this, each delivering more confusion than anything helpful.

Hey @dabigcheeze,

We’re sorry for the confusion here. This issue is already in our tracker and a fix is in the works.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.