Gravity form button displaying incorrectly

Hi there-

I am running into an issue with my gravity forms (and potentially beyond that.) The button is massive, extending far beyond the site width and screen. I cannot figure out how to trouble shoot this. I’ve also noticed that any text and button element I add to pages is massive and basically disregards the theme options I have selected. Can I send you the site info in a private message and have you take a look at the issue?

Hi @darmourmpf,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better understand about your issue, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

added a secure note. thanks!

Hello @darmourmpf,

I have logged in and it seems that several of your plugins are outdated. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme/Plugin Update
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache Plugin

https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

Kindly disable the LazyLoad feature in your site and test your gravity form again.

Please let us know how it goes.

I believe I’ve completed each step, but the problem still persists. The only feature I could not find is LazyLoad. Could you advise where that may be located?

Hello @darmourmpf,

The Gravity Form styling was messed up because of your Typography settings.

The Unit must be in pixels so that it will not make the font size display bigger. I went ahead and switch to “stepped” and then use pixels as the unit. The button and the field are not smaller.

To know more about the Typography in the theme, check out this documentation:

And if you want to use the default Gravity form styling, you may need to refer to these threads:

Check your homepage now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.