Google maps script del

Hello,

I found error on my mobile version with google maps script, but I do not use it. How I can delete it?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi @leomru,

Thanks for reaching out.

I don’t see any error on your Google Maps on the actual mobile devices, please check the attached image below.

And on the other hand, do you want to hide the Google Maps on the mobile? Please let us know.

Thank you.

Hello,
Many thanks for your answer.

Another errors I found out by myself and clean it, but google.maps still available.

On your print screen it is not google.maps it is yandex.maps (Russian maps service).
But if you will use console in chrome, you can find this error:
util.js:229 Google Maps JavaScript API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys

In code of page exist script

In my case I do not use this script (google.maps) and want to clean my site from additional scripts, that can make it slower.
How I can delete it or hide?

Hi @leomru,

It seems that the Google Map API Key is not provided while adding the map to your website, please find more information on how you can get the API Key in this article: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

It has been also found that you are not using the Map elements to show the map, I would suggest you update the X theme and Cornerstone and use the Map element to show the map on your website.
Please find the article on how to use the Map element.

Thanks

I do not want to use google map element, how I can block it requests to google? Due to pagespeed insight it will reduce loading time.

Hi @leomru,

If you don’t want to use Google Maps then don’t use the Map elements. Unfortunately, to block the request from Google is outside the scope of our theme support. You may seek 3rd party developers to help you with your problems or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.