Google Fonts Not Appearing in Slider Revolution

Hi there!

I am using only Google fonts for my website build, but the Google font that I’m using isn’t appearing. The font is Antonio. I’ve tried going through Slider Revolution and they said to come here. Thanks for the help!

Hello Marc,

Thanks for writing to us.

To use Goole font on the Revolution slider, please have a look at the doc to learn more about how to use Goole font. https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-se-doc/google-fonts/

If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hello Marc Hyde,

Please be advised that the Antonio Google font is currently not part of the Google Font list in the Slider Revolution plugin. Only “Anton” font is available at the moment. The Googe Font list may be updated in the next plugin updates and we do not have any ETA yet from the creators of the plugin.

You may use Antonio font by way of adding a custom font in the plugin. Please check out this guide:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.