Global Blocks preview

I have a problem.
After last update of theme I can’t see the global blocks preview.
Header, footer and Layout pages have no display problems, they work correctly.
I’ve tried to downgrade the PRO version and deactivate all plugins but the problem persist.
How can I do?

I have a similar problem in headers editor, I can’t see the content area modal preview.

Hi,

Hello @LukeStephan,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given credentials are not working. Please recheck and send us again.

It might be the issue of any plugin conflict or cache issue, you must check a few common issues before we check your settings so I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

I created the staging environment.
Now I’m sending you the credentials.
After other checks, and a downgrade of WP I saw that the problem in the global block only occurs in version 5.7 of wp. The modal content area problem, on the other hand, also occurs with WP 5.6.2. In the previous version of PRO it does not appear instead.

Hi @LukeStephan,

I just check your staging website and confirm that it is one of your plugins causing the issue in your Global Blocks because when I disable all the plugins the global blocks are now working properly.

Please note that when I disable all the plugins the dashboard CSS and JS is not working properly.

I suggest that you disable all the plugins and activate them one by one to find the culprit in your live website. On the other hand, regarding the Content Modal not rendering. Please be advised that this is a known conflict between the latest release and WordPress 5.7. Our developers have already been informed about this issue and currently fixing it. A patch release will be rolling out anytime soon.

Please bear with us.

Hi @marc_a,
I have downgraded the wp version and Global Blocks is working fine.
I had to restore the entire staging environment because by deactivating some plugins you had compromised the possibility of entering the site.
I therefore believe that the problem may be due to some plugins but I do not explain why with the WP version 5.6.2 the Global Block worked correctly.
I wait for the new version of the theme to see if the situation resolves.
Thanks a lot

Luca

Hello Luca,

We could not replicate the issue on our end by the way. We are using WP 5.7, PHP 7.4 with the latest Pro theme 4.2.3.

Please re-install the Pro theme. You have to do it manually. Check out this documentation:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.