Getting errant CSS on my web page

I’ve used a sample theme but seem to have an issue with some CSS showing as regular text. Any idea why this is? It doesn’t show in the editor, only when viewing the page on the web. I didn’t really add anything other than content, so I’m not sure why it’s there. I did make one CSS change, but only to a hex color code.

You can see it just above the footer here:
https://gotmountains.ca/

Hi @ickybuck,

Thank you for reaching out to us. There could be an invalid html code with orphaned or a missing a closing tag which could be causing the issue. Please check your page content and look out for a missing closing tag and close it.

If you still have problems then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Where do I look for a closing tag? I didn’t add any tags or html, only used the GUI to do everything, so I’m not sure where I’d look for that.

Hello @ickybuck,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.