GetResponse & ConvertPlus

I am trying to follow this tutorial,

but I get an error when trying to add “name” as a custom field:
Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 10.17.31 AM

i have added GetResponse through the Email Forms plugin for Pro. It is connected properly with the API, and the list shows up. I created a simple form in the Email Forms. It is connected to the Modal Popup, but submissions are not working…

Hey Riceman,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your GetResponse & ConvertPlussettings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

just added it…

Hi Riceman,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again.

Thanks

ugh, sorry! its working now…

Hello Riceman,

Glad that things are well for you. Please feel free to reach if you have any query regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

Hi, sorry, i wasnt clear. I meant the login is working now, the original GetResponse issue still needs to be looked at.

Hello Riceman,

On which page did you add the form? We could not find it anywhere on your site.

Thanks.

Hi, its on this page:

and is a modal popup, created with ConvertPLUS

Hello Riceman,

I have checked the page and tested the form. My inputs were submitted by the form successfully:

And when I check on the backend, the information is saved.

See the secure note.

Please check your site again.

Thanks, thats right, they work on the Wordpress/CovertPlus end…but they do not submit to GetResponse:

Hi Riceman,

I have added a new Campaign to your site, but it does not ask me to choose the 3rd party to connect software and list into it. But it should be asked to choose the available 3rd party to connect software like MailChimp, GetResponse and then the list where you need to add the specific form responses. In your case, it never asked and added the Campaign directly.

There might be some different reasons behind your reason, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Plugin Conflict
2.Theme Update related issue
3.Child Theme Related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Riceman,

Have you tried another field name instead of name ? The one on GetResponse is just a sample field, but maybe name is also a reserved one on other platform like ConvertPlus which would cause conflict. Please try adding a new name.

I also tested it and it seems the problem is in between your site and GetRespone. There could be a firewall or security that blocks the sent request. Have you tried contacting GetResponse to see if they can provide you some logs of what has been blocked or refused?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.