This must have been reported already but the Gap V2 element does not function at all on any site we try it with. Worse is that when dropping the Gap element onto a page, it vanishes entirely, showing no sign it’s there. Only in structured view are you able to see it’s there.
Hi there,
I have tried using the Gap element on the latest version of the theme and it seems to work fine and there is a visual representation but kindly try this suggestion:
Let us know how it goes.
I actually deleted my Pro theme folder and uploaded a brand new copy. I had another unrelated issue and your team mentioned something weird was going on with the install so I figured I’d just do a full reinstall. That has in fact fixed the V2 Gap issue as well. It now works fine. Thanks!
Hi,
Glad to hear that. Have a nice day!