Gap in header/navbar

I’ve noticed a fault in my site the last days (has there been an update?)

On some pages there appears to be a gap between the navbar and and the first element. I’ve looked at margins, but there’s no issue there.

All pages have the same setup.

Any ideas what it could be?

Hello @loretb,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is one extra paragraph tag is rendering on the home page. It might be the issue of plugin conflict or page content has been edited outside of the Cornerstone page builder. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

OR

For the Quick Fix

.home .entry-content.content p:first-child {
margin: 0 !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector or you subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

hello @loretb,

It seems that you have edited the page outside of Cornerstone.

Please be advised that only pages created in Cornerstone can be edited in Cornerstone. If you are going to edit the page using the default WP editor, these changes may not display or may corrupt the Cornerstone-built page. Please edit the page back in Cornerstone.

Best Regards.

Damn, that was dumb then :slight_smile: Thanks a lot. Can you delete the urls in this topic for me please?

You are most welcome @loretb

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.